BSSMS Seminar Series
- The Berlin Seminar Series in Microbial Sciences (BSSMS) was created by MPUSP to increase the reach of lectures given by internationally renowned scientists on research topics ranging from fundamental microbiology to microbial pathogenesis, infection biology, immunology, RNA biology and protein biology.
- The seminars are organized by the junior and senior scientists of MPUSP. They are scheduled throughout the year. Most of the BSSMS seminars take place in the Max Planck building located at Virchowweg 12, Campus Charité Mitte, Berlin. Please note that the seminar series is currently conducted online.
- More to come!
- Research institutions and universities in Berlin organize a number of seminar series of interest to microbiologists and infection biologists. Below is a selection of these seminars.
- New Voices in Infection Biology, Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology
- BIMSB/MDC (The Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology) Symposia & Meetings
- Seminars & Events, IRI Life Sciences
- Berlin Life Science Colloquium (BLSC) & Events, ZIBI Graduate School
- Dahlem Colloquia in Molecular Genetics, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics
- Biochemistry Events, Freie University Berlin
- Biology Events, Freie University Berlin