- MPUSP welcomes outstanding young scientists from around the world who wish to embark on the postdoctoral stage of their careers.
- Postdoctoral fellows at MPUSP benefit from a competitive, interactive and dynamic environment where they can develop their research with a great sense of scientific freedom while being offered support and encouragement by senior scientists.
- Postdoctoral fellows as well as their junior and senior colleagues take an active part in the organization and development of the life of the Institute, notably through their engagement in scientific and social networking, events and activities.
- Our community of postdoctoral fellows has a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experience, contributing to foster the multidisciplinary research and cooperation within the Institute.
Would you like to join MPUSP as a Postdoc?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents in attachment:
- Cover letter
- CV incl. publications
- Short summary of research interests
- Research proposal
- Scans of university (incl. PhD) certificates
- References from or contact details of three referees
- For open positions of postdocs at MPUSP, click here.
- Max Planck PostdocNet
- The Max Planck springboard to a career with a PhD
- The Max Planck awards for early career researchers