- MPUSP welcomes exceptional young scientists for a minimum two-month internship in the fields of microbiology, genetics and infection biology.
- Interns at MPUSP benefit from a competitive, interactive and dynamic environment where they can complete their research project. They benefit from personal mentoring by PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or senior scientists.
Would you like to join MPUSP as an intern?
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Short summary of research interests
- Scans of school or university certificates
- References from or contact details of three referees
- For open internships at MPUSP, click here.