- MPUSP welcomes outstanding young scientists for an internship of at least two months in the fields of microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and infection biology.
- Interns at MPUSP benefit from a competitive, interactive and dynamic environment where they can carry out their research project. They benefit from personal mentoring by PhD students, postdocs or senior scientists.
Would you like to join MPUSP as an intern?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Short summary of research interests
- Scans of school or university certificates
- References from or contact details of three references
- For open internships at MPUSP, click here.