Bachelor & Master Opportunities
- MPUSP welcomes outstanding young scientists to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in the fields of microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and infection biology.
- Bachelor and Master students at MPUSP benefit from a competitive, interactive and dynamic environment where they can carry out their research projects. They benefit from personal mentoring by PhD students, postdocs or senior scientists.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s theses can be carried out in collaboration with the university concerned. Thesis work at MPUSP generally lasts two to three months for Bachelor’s theses and at least six months for Master‘s theses, depending on the specific regulations of the studies.
Would you like to join MPUSP as a Bachelor or Master student?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- A short summary of research interests
- Scans of university certificates
- References from or contact details of three referees
- For open positions of Bachelor and Master students at MPUSP, click here.