Bachelor & Master Opportunities
- MPUSP welcomes exceptional young scientists to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in the fields of microbiology, genetics and infection biology.
- Bachelor and Master students at MPUSP benefit from a competitive, interactive and dynamic environment where they can accomplish their research project. They benefit from personal mentoring by PhD students, postdoctoral fellows or senior scientists.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s theses can be done in collaboration with the university concerned. The time required for thesis work at MPUSP is generally two to three months for Bachelor’s theses and at least six months for Master‘s theses, depending on the specific regulations of the studies.
Would you like to join MPUSP as a Bachelor or Master student?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- A short summary of research interests
- Scans of university certificates
- References from or contact details of three referees
- For open positions of Bachelor and Master students at MPUSP, click here.